Friday, July 08, 2005

I had fun this morning! Grandma put this nice soft material on the bed while she went into the big litterbox room. It was soooooooo soft and cuddly that I had to check it out. So I did.

It was kinda slippery tho, and it fell off the bed. So I had to go after it. I was rubbing on it and found out I could get IN it! So I wriggled inside and it was all soft and cuddly and felt soooooooo good. I like soft and cuddly things. :) I like crawling in things too. I was all happy. :)

Then Grandma Cat came back from the big litterbox room and she made a squawking noise. She said for me to get out of her dress. I didn't know what she was talking about, so I just stayed curled up all happy like. She made even more squawking noises tho, and started to pull on the material. I didn't want to get out of the nice soft stuff, so I hung on. Then Grandma Cat let go and I curled back up. I think maybe she wanted to get in the soft stuff too but there wasn't room for both of us. I guess Grandma Cat will have got get another soft material for her to crawl in and curl up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home