Saturday, August 20, 2005

Cats are Smart!

I knew that, of course, cuz I am one. But did you know you can learn Buddhism with a cat?!?! Dharma the Cat! Dharma is a cool cat. Dharma teaches the human about Buddhism. *giggles* Dharma is also mostly black -- a tuxedo cat like Boni and Mini!

By the way, I've decided I must not be a tuxedo cat cuz I have beautemous black paws. Well, I do have ONE white toe (you can see all my white in that picture cept my bib and you can see a lil of that too). I 'member when I first met Grandma when I was 'dopted. First thing she said was "She's black!" :) Grandma and Mommy'd had a special elder cat named Chloe who was black, so Grandma was happy bout that. She didn't say, "She's a tuxedo cat!" tho. So I guess I'm a black cat with white bits. That's cool. I'm beautemous.

4 Comments:

Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Mom said your white toe was cute! Mia has white on her toes too and I (Ghost) am all white!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Cool Mia n Ghost. Tell your Mommy thank you for me please. :)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

i think if you're black and white you're officially a Tuxedo, it doesn't matter how much of each. and we all know that Tuxedos are the coolest!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Ohhhh! Ok Ed. :) Then I must be a beautemous Tuxedo cat. :)

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home