Saturday, August 06, 2005

Grandma has a thing for penguins. I didn't know what a penguin was, so I hadta get Mommy to show me a picture. This is a penguin.

Now they're ok I guess. But they're BIRDS! Everybody knows that cats are cuter than birds. Don't they? I mean, lookie at this picture of Boni. Even Boni is cuter than those birds!

But Grandma is going to see some movie about penguins birds. They should make a movie about me for her to see. I mean, I'm even cuter than Boni and she's cuter than birds!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sanjee:

Penguins are birds -- and no penguin will every be as beautiful, smart
or elegant as a cat -- Some day when I am retired I may make a digital movie
about you and your sisters. I let you know about the Penguin movie --

Your GM

9:31 AM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Aw :) You're sweet Grandma Cat :)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home