Sunday, August 14, 2005

Grandma let that painter man make bad smells in the bathroom. Ewwwwwwwwww! That paint stuff stinks! I wanted to go see what that man was doing in there and find out just what painting stuff is. It smelled so bad I couldn't even go IN the upstairs bathroom. My nose wrinkled all up and if I'd got opposable thumbs I woulda held my nose! I had to run back downstairs real fast and hide in Grandma's closet to get away from the bad smells.

Painting must be eating bad things that make you make stinky smells. Grandma said something bout the walls tho. I hope that man didn't make it so the walls up there will always stink. That would be icky. That man did go away tho after he told Grandma he was done with that painting the walls all smelly. Maybe Grandma chased him off with the squirt bottle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home