Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I talked to Mommy on the phone...

Grandma holds the phone for me so I can hear Mommy talk and I meow back to her. It used to skeer me cuz I could hear Mommy's voice but I couldn't smell her. But Grandma 'splained it to me so now it's not skeery no more.

... and she said she'll be home in a week from tomorrow. I'm not sure just how long that is but I think it's way tooooooooo long. I'm gonna go collect all my rattly mice so we can play. They're kinda all over and I may have to steal some back from Mini. So maybe it's good a week is a long time. Mini don't like to share.

1 Comments:

Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Sanjee - that is how we talk to Mom too when she is gone. A week does sound like a long time but maybe you can take naps and dream about your Mom and it will go by faster!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home