Friday, August 19, 2005

Mia n ghost said to dream bout Mommy coming home. That sounded like a good idea! So I took lots of naps today. Course Mini kept waking me up cuz she's like that. Gotta tell her to take more naps too. Boni's good at taking lots of naps.

Even tho Mini is weird she said she's say prayers with me and Boni for Timmy's Gramma and Mia n ghosts Gramma. Oh and Timmy's Mommy's hand he put the bite on too hard. Oops!

I've done that. I always feel real bad bout it too when I do that. But when I gets real scared I bite. Just gotta when I'm real scared. Grandma said I should just holler real loud instead. But I forget and bites anyway. Oops. I'll try to remember.

1 Comments:

Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Sanjee....

Sweet dreams to you, Boni & Mini.

Thanks so much for the prayers. We are saying them for Timmy's family too.

Mia got in trouble this morning cause she scratched Mom on the face. So she knows how Timmy feels.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home