Monday, August 15, 2005

Mommy is coming home!!! For good!!! Yay!!! No more cold New York. I think she missed me. I missed her lots, even tho I love Grandma too.

I'll even share my rattly mice with her! I've missed having my Mommy around every day. She even chases Mini off when Mini is being mean. I think Mini will be glad to have Mommy home too, anyways. And prolly Boni will too. I'll have to get myself groomed all pretty for when Mommy gets home. Grandma says it'll be on the 25th and that's a few days. I should be able to make myself really beautemous for Mommy in a few days!

3 Comments:

Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Sanjee,

Glad your Mommy is coming home. I'm sure that your Mom missed ou and will be happy to admire you.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

glad your mommy is coming home! i hate it when my Mom is away. i'm sure you'll be real pretty for her!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Aw, thanks yall. :)

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home