Friday, September 23, 2005

Edsel asked why I didn't have more pictures of me on my blog. I had to ask Mommy. (She's my photographer.) She said I didn't cuz I don't hang out near the camera enough. I think the camera should come to me, tho, soI asked her bring the camera to take a couple new pictures of me. She was nice and did. :)

Lookie! In this one you can see my white spots! I think I had a funny look on my face tho. Mommy says it's lots better than her driver's licence picture at least. I'm not sure what a driver's license is but if it makes your face look real funny I don't want one.

7 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

AAAWWW You are so pretty Sanjee!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Beautiful pictures Sanjee

8:46 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

ooh, thanks for more pictures sanjee's photographer. sanjee you are very pretty, with nice subtle white spots. i see one picture is by that cool catnip mat you have. you don't want a drivers license, by the way. i've seen my Mom's and it's not a pretty picture.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You are very photogenic!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Aw, thank you everybody. :) And yep Edsel, I was by my catnip mat -- I love it!

1:55 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Momma says you am all way handsome Sanjee!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

sanjee i was shoppin' online today and saw your catnip mat at gardner's supply it's called a Scratch-O-Rama and i'm gonna ask my Mom to get me one for christmas! oh boy, i can't wait 'cause it looks real cool, and we'll have matching mats ;)

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home