Sunday, September 25, 2005

I found Mommy's bed! I got curious cuz there were lots of new smells up the stairs so I went up to check it out. Of course I was careful in case there were any spooky things up there, like Mini hiding behind a door or somefin. And while I was exploring I found Mommy's bed! I wondered where she'd been sleepin. I thought maybe she just curled up on the sofa or a comfy corner somewhere. I'd forgot about the upstairs cuz for so long nobody lived up there. Mommy's bed was nice and soft and smelled like Mommy. So I curled up on it and took a nice nap.

3 Comments:

Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

hmmm, very mysterious. why did your Mommy's bed go upstairs? is it hiding from something? is Mommy hiding from something? why was she not upstairs and now she is?? all questions for inquirin' poodins to ponder.....

9:53 AM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

When you put it that way, it does sound confusin, Edsel! Mommy's bed wasn't upstairs when she was living in cold New York. I guess her bed was in cold New York then. For a while there was my Uncle Cat living up there. Then a strange man with a ferret. Then it was empty and I forgot all bout there being an upstairs! Now Mommy's back home and her bed went upstairs. I don't think it's hiding tho, cuz it's kinda like right at the top of the stairs.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Spock said...

I'm glad you found your Mommy's bed Sanjee! Now you can pounce her from the floor & wake her up!!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home