Saturday, September 03, 2005

Mommy found her camera that was hiding in a box. I bet it was either playing or taking a nap there. So I got her to take a couple pictures for me.


Here's a picture of my catnip scratchy thingy! It has a cool scratchy middle. And it's got catnip, or as Max says, kitty crack, in there somewhere. I know it!










This is my hidey hole. I can hang out there when I wanna relax if Mini is bein a devil. Nobody can sneak up on me here!












Mommy also took a picture of me napping. I'm all curled up so you can't see my white bib or tummy or toe or anything! Mommy said I look like the drawing of the elephant in the Little Prince. (That's a book she said.) I'm not sure I want to look like an elephant.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

AAAWWW You are so cute Sanjee. I'm putting you in my favorites!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

it's good to have a hidey hole, i have a few and they come in handy. i realy like your catnip scratchy thing, it's pretty

8:33 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Thank you Oreo and Ed :)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home