Sunday, October 16, 2005

Gosh, Boni made it sound like I'm a total kitty crack head. Sisters!!! I gotta get the photographer to take a picture of Boni layin around on the sofa just cuz.

Mom did come home today with crinkly bags for us! I got a real big crinkly brown one that I fit real good in. Boni got one with a flower drawing on it. Mini got a brown one too, but it wasn't as big as mine. Mom The photographer said she'd have taken a picture but she used up the batteries earlier takin pictures of us. Oh well. She said she'd get the pictures of us from earlier off the camera later. I wonder when later is? They never say. I'll show you once she does it, tho. I'd do it, but I don't know how to get the camera to spit them out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

ooh, crinkly bags are good. i'm still tryin' to decided which new box i like the best, there are about ten of 'em.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We love bags too, except Scooby likes the plastic ones best....

1:27 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Ohhhhh 10 boxes to choose from! That's cool Edsel :)

Scooby, just be careful not to get stuck in a plastic bag, my Mommy says. Bags of most all kinds are fun tho!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Beau said...

I love bags too! You're lucky to have LOTS of bags to choose from! I like your picture, too! Have lots of fun with those bags! And thanks for adding me to your blog roll!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home