Saturday, October 08, 2005


This is Gree. She's the "light black" tuxedo cat that Grandma and Mommy adopted. She's an outdoor kitty and she's Pepi's best buddy. She has a nice tuxedo, even if she is "light black" (Gray! Gree means gray in some language or other, but I don't know how to spell it like that other language.) Gree usually looks more smiley friendly like when I see her out the window, but the photographer said she couldn't get Gree to smile for the camera. At least she got a picture. (See Edsel! The photographer did it finally!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

Thanks for coming to tell me happy birthday!!
Jeremy


Very pretty!!
Oreo

10:53 AM  
Blogger Beau said...

Gree is a good looking kitty! I'm glad you are friends if Gree is "light black" (dark gray)!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Can you invite Gree to come in and live with you? Does she have a good home?

12:17 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Gree is a very good lookin' kitty. everyone at your house seems to be good lookin'. tell your photographer she did a good job.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Jeremy - Sure thing :) I hope you had a real good one and got tuna or whatever you wanted.

Oreo and Beau - I'll tell Gree you said so. Gree is also real nice and mellow which is nice. I get nervous with other cats who are all nervous n stuff.

Scooby, Shabby and Scout - Well, Grandma and Mommy had said no. But today Grandma started letting Gree in the sun room to get petted and hang out! Maybe 4 indoor cats isn't too much. Well, as long as I get to keep my room I share with Grandma.

Edsel - We are lucky and get fed plenty so we can grow nice pretty fur, I guess. I'll tell my photographer she did real good. :) Thanks!

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home