Monday, October 03, 2005


This is Pepi! Ta da! The puter AND the photo thingy are working. Yay!

Pepi is one of the outdoor kitties that Grandma adopted. He's very fluffy and gets leaves stuck in his fur sometimes. I bet that's annoying. Grandma and Mommy have to brush him cuz of that. His long fur is right nice looking, tho. Course he's not as handsome as if he was a tuxedo cat, but that's not his fault.

Pepi's best friend is Gree. I told my photographer to get picture of her too so yall can see. She said she'd do it when she can. Moms... I mean photographers... can be stubborn sometimes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

Pepi is very handsome! It's ok he's not a tuxie...not all kitties are PURRFECT!!!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Pepi looks very handsome. are you guys friends?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Oreo - Yeah, you're right. Not everybody can be purrfect.

Edsel - Pepi and I aren't really friends. Mini always keeps him busy so he never talks to me or Boni. That's ok, though. I guess he's Mini's boyfriend from back before she moved into the house.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You have a kind gramma to adopt them & feed them. Does he have a dry place to sleep at night?

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home