Monday, November 21, 2005

I found a new place to help other kitties and other fluffies! Well, it's not new really but it was new to me. I found a link to it on William's blog, but I bet other cats have it on their blogs too. It's Petfinder's Foundation Sponsor a Pet and it's cool. It's where you can donate to help out kitties and other fluffies by sponsoring them. I talked Mommy into giving some! That wasn't so hard tho cuz she likes to do that. She said she didn't have a lotta money to give, but she had a little and she'd give that cuz every little bit counts they say. Hmm. Maybe me and Boni and Mini should give some catnip to the kitties in the shelters near here for Christmas. That would be fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

How cool! I hope all our friends' moms and dads follow your mommy's example!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

I hope so too William!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home