Friday, November 18, 2005

I'm all excited. Mommy's feeling better now. Her meow sounds really weird still, but she says she feels ok. Maybe the anti bio ticks can't fix a meow. I'm awful glad she feels better tho. :)

Plus, Grandma is doesn't have to go to work next week! She gets to stay home with me! I like it lots when Grandma stays with me instead of going to the work place. :) Grandma says she likes it too. She calls it a vacation. Maybe we can nap together in a patch of sun!

AND my Uncle is coming to visit! He's fun! Here's a picture of us playing with a box when I was a big kitten. How could he not be a good Uncle Cat when he likes boxes?!?!?!
Life is good. :)

Purrrrrrrrrrrs.

PS. I almost forgot! If you wanna get a sample catnip pouch free, go to see our catnip page and send a nice email before Thanksgiving and me and Boni and Mini will send you one free. Um well, if you're in the US. Mom says the nasty laws won't let us mail nip outside the US. If you're somewhere else tho we'll try to figure some sort of present to send. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He does look like an enjoyable playmate. I hope you have a great time!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Sanjee, you look kind of like a giraffe with a realllly loooong neck in the picture - it's really cute!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Beau - He is fun! Thanks :) I think we'll have a real good time.

Edsel - A giraffe!! *giggles* My neck does look kinda long there. I'm glad you think it's cute insteada weird!

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home