Saturday, December 24, 2005

Grandma putted a new fancy bedspread on my bed. Well, she says it's her bed, but beans do get confused about these things, yanno. She said I'm not to scratch it. What good is a bedspread on my bed if I can't scratch it if I want to? I'm going to ask her to put the old one back, the one I can scratch.

Mommy Toothy Update: Mommy couldn't exercise her tooth cuz she had a fever. She's gonna get it exercised on Tuesday. She says she's still feeling better than she was, just not all better enough yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

glad your Mommy is feeling better, just not all the way better. stay away from her feet!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You are a good poodin to take such good cares of your mom!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home