Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Mommy got an abcessed hurty tooth :( She don't feel good at all. So me and Boni and Mini and Grandma Cat have been lookin after her. She got a 'pointment with the moral surgeon tomorrow. I don't know what morals got to do with teeth, tho. But she says tomorrow she goes and the moral surgeon will figure out how to make her better and she'll get another 'pointment real soon to get the making better done. I'm glad the moral surgeon will help her! It's sad when Mommy isn't feeling good.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Oh, your poor mommy! I sure hope that moral surgeon can fix it for her.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

AAAWWW, we will keep her in our purrayers. I hope that ole doctor man helps her.

8:13 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

After her tooth is fixed, you must give her a kiss on the cheek, but you should probably do it on the other side.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Our mom has real bad morals. Lots of her toothies have needed fixing or filling or pulling. Yikes. Go easy on your mom.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

William - Thanks. I think the moral surgeon can fix it for her. She was real happy after she came home from visiting him cuz he said he'll fix it Friday.

Oreo - Thanks to you too :) I'll tell Mommy yall are purraying for her and that'll make her feel all happy warm.

Crew's Views - Good idea! I'll have to make sure I know which is the other side.

SS&S - Aw, sorry your Mommy has bad morals too. I hope she doesn't feel too bad! I'll be nice to my Mommy and Grandma and Boni and Mini are helping too. :)

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home