Thursday, December 01, 2005

Mommy had an oopsy! She was making some jewelry and a piece of metal flew up and hit her in the eye! Owwwwwwwwwwwy. She had to go to the emergency bean vet and he gave her drops and stuff to put in her eye and make it better. It's gettin better but not real fast, so her regular bean vet made her wear an eye patch. Now Mommy looks like a pirate!!! Grandma says she's gonna take a picture of Mommy the Pirate for me to put on my blog. I'll show you soon as I can. It'd be nice if you'd say purrayers or send good thought to Mommy so her eye heals real fast. She doesn't like bein a pirate.

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Sanjee, Hope your mummy pirate gets well soon. Got to be careful of them beady things

8:40 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Wow, I hope her eye is okay. And I hope it's ok if we laugh if the pirate picture is funny.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

We will send lotsa purrayers for your mommie.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

oh my, if it's not one thing it's another. hope your Mom's eye heals real fast.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Aaargh Matey! If you mom becomes a pirate, maybe she'll get a nice juicy parrot to sit on her shoulder!

4:03 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

ohmygosh, your poor mom! I hope she's feeling better, maybe she needs the safety glasses when she's working.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Thanks everycat! Mommy's eye is better today. She still has to stay inside where it's not so bright or wear her sunglasses tho. But that's lots better than being a pirate! Thanks for the purrayers and happy get well wishes. I think they helped! And it's ok if you laugh if you think the pirate picture is funny, Max. hehehe

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home