Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Mommy's Toothy Update

Momny has two hurty teeth and the other hurty toothy got all way hurty this morning and woke her up and all. She wasn't happy bout that. I wouldn't be either! When I wanna nap, I wanna nap! So Mommy went to the toothy doctor this morning and got some sort of stuff called "dental paste tar" to put on the bad hurty parts in her mouth and pills for the bad toothy hurty parts. I dunno why tar is good for hurty mouths. It makes Mommy make really nasty faces and she says it makes her tummy feel icky. That doesn't sound so good, but she says it make the toothy-mouthy part feel better. I offered her some of my crunchies to settle her tummy, but she didn't seem interested. Maybe she'll want some later. I'll save some for her.

Mommy had to go to the morals surgeon this afternoon, too. She was awful busy. The morals surgeon is gonna surgery out the bad toothy stuff on Friday. Mommy wanted it out so bad she said she'd even go on Christmas if she had to!!! I'm glad she doesn't gotta do that on Christmas, though. She said she likes the morals surgeon, and that's good if she's getting toothy stuff surgeried out. (Did anycat ever figure out what morals and toothies have to do with each other???)

It's my turn to go sit on Mommy and purr to make her feel better. I'll keep yall updated when I get breaks.

7 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mine name is Patches and mine Mom said I could have mine own blog; so now I do!! I am a blogging kit now!! I hopes your Mom's tooth is better. Maybe if you give her a treat; like stinky goodness it will make her ALL BETTER.....

12:33 AM  
Blogger Spock said...

I'm sorry about your Mom's toothie. She's still in our purrayers!!

9:54 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Tooth problems are not fun for humans. One time our Mom had one and her cheek puffed out so much she looked like a chipmunk or squirrel with a mouth full of food.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Hi Patches! Good to meet you! We've been taking turns sitting on Mommy and purring. That seems to make her smile and feel some better. I think the moral surgeon is gonna make her all better. She acts like it's a treat to see him.

Thank you Oreo. Mommy said she appreciates yalls purrayers lots cuz they must have helped with the moral surgeon. If he hadn't had somebody else cancel she'd have to wait til next week to get her toothy fixed! So thanks lots for the purrayers :)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Oh, I just saw your comment The Crew! Yeah, Mommy doesn't look quite like a squirrel with a mouth full of food. But she's real funny bumping into things. I try not to laugh tho cuz I know she don't feel too good.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

i'm sorry, but we first went to Boni's blog and now here and i am laughing like crazy. i'm sorry your Mommy is hurting but at least she/you has a sense of humor about it. axes and moral surgeons.......(it must be the brainkillers....)
Edselsmom

9:21 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Edselsmom, I'm glad you got to laugh. Laughing is almost good as purring! The brainkillers do make her talk kind of funny. I just have to keep my tail out of the way!

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home