Sunday, December 25, 2005

Thank you Secret Paw!!!

Oh look! I finally got to open my Secret Paw purresent. I thought the brainkillers had maybe killed Mommy's brain totally and I'd never get to open it. But come Christmas Eve Grandma helped me open it while Mommy made grumbly noises about me being so hard to take pictures of.

NOW can I open it???


Oh I'm so excited. Thank you Grandma for helping!


What's in here? It smells gooooooooooood!



Oh look! Catnip toys!



Ohhhhhhhhhhh a dangly catnip toy! Goody!



And a catnip carrot too! This is for sure the best carrot I've ever seen!



I'll play with both of them!



Hey, wait! Bring my carrot back here Boni!
That's my carrot!


Thank you lots and lots and lots Secret Paw!!! (I got my carrot back from Boni, too, don't worry!) You're a most bestest Secret Paw!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Yes there was a stealing of others toys here too ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko ko

3:16 AM  
Blogger Spock said...

Merry Christmas Sanjee & family!! Tell Mini & Boni too!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Have a Merry Christmas Sanjee!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Merry Christmas Sanjee!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Cat Naps in Italy said...

Ciao Sanjee! We wanted to wish you a "buon natale" (that is what they say here instead of merry christmas)!. We hope you and your family have a wonderful day. Enjoy your new toys. It looks great!
Love,
Opus and Roscoe

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home