Saturday, January 14, 2006

While I was curled up in my kitty bed, I was thinkin about cat heroes cuz of that kitty that called 911 for his bean. So when I gots to the puter, I went and googled some cat heroes and decided to put links to them on my blog here! They're down on the right side, so if you wanna read about some more kitty heroes, you can. :) There's even a doggie who was so good at rescuing cats she got named Cat of the Year one time! Can you imagine that!!! Some doggies are ok, I guess. Long as they don't live in my house.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I like the cat hero (and dog) links a bunch. Super idea! I can't wait to read them all. I think I remember hearing about the cat saving the family from fire.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh boy, this is great! Thanks for the links; oh, and Mom is beder. She thinks Mittens killed the bug cuz her is really good at catching them.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

boy that dog was way cool it's too bad she went to the Rainbow Bridge.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Cowboy - Good :) I'll have to find more too.

Patches - I'm glad your Mom is beder! Can Mittens come to visit next time my Mommy has a bug?

Edsel - Yeah :) Way cool dog! I guess we all gotta go to the Rainbow Bridge sometime. I'm not in any hurry tho.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the hero link and I agree with you. We should all strive to be kitty heroes!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home