Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hi effurrybody! Sorry I couldn't visit yalls blogs and post on mine much this week. Mommy's been on vacations and Uncle Roman came to visit AND Grandma had a purrthday. Phew! I'm gonna have to nap for a week to recover!

Mommy asked me to tell yall lots of thank yous for your good wishes and purrayers and stuff! She said she's gonna be ok, just needs help from the bean V-E-T and has to take care of herself good, and the COPD stuff isn't like fleas at all. I'm glad it's not like fleas! I'd have to put that Advantage stuff on her to get them dead n stuff.

I got that stuff in my mouth once and it tasted soooooooooo bad that I foamed at the mouth like a rabid kitty. I hopped around and jumped and squealed and tried to spit my tongue out it tasted so bad. Boy, that scared Mommy lots. Once I got that bad taste out of my mouth I didn't foam any more and that made Mommy happy again, tho.

Grandma got lotsa pressies and she had lotsa fun on her purrthday. She gave me a present too! Some shiny paper that was on one of her pressies! It's all fun and crinkly and shiny. See me here? I wouldn't let Mini and Boni play with it cuz it was MY crinkly shiny paper from Grandma! (They got to play with other stuff with Grandma and Uncle Roman tho.)

8 Comments:

Blogger PrincessMia said...

ohmygosh, Sanjee I gotted the stuff in my mouth too and started drooling and running and hopping and scared my beans to death. they had never seen anything like it. Happy purrthday to your gramma and purrs to your mom and uncle!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

I prefer tissue paper myself, but I understand exactly how you feel about your paper. MINE. Not yours. Mine.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mittens did the foaming thing when her eated a plant she wasnt supposed to......Mom has to put them all up high now, she eats everything! You have such a shiny fur coat....do you put conditioner on it....if so, would you share the brand.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Mia - It does taste way nasty doesn't it??? I'll tell Grandma you said happy purrthday and give purrs to Mommy and Uncle Roman

Bonnie - You got that right!!

Patches - Mittens sounds like Mini, eating machine! hehehe I don't use any conditioner on my fur tho. I just take lots of naps and groom meself.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

That crinkly paper is the best! Lucky cat!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Yay! I love crinkly paper. I never got Advantage stuff in my mouth but once my mum put some flea stuff on my neck and my fur turned BLUE for a month, remind me to post that story on my blog one day, my mum still talks about how I turned blue!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Well, I'm glad your mom doesn't have fleas. At least she doesn't have to wear a collar!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ayla said...

COPD sounds really serious. Make sure your mom gets plenty of rest.

My Mom had a pulmonary embolism a few years ago and we were all really scared she was going to die. It took a long time for her lungs to recover. Tell your mom she'll be in our prayers.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home