Thursday, February 02, 2006

Not a great evening.

Grandma was late coming home tonight. She likes to go places, so I figured she forgot to come home and give me my catnip cuz she was off some place. So I was Kinda Mad. So I sat on the edge of my bed and Scowled. I Scowled while I waited for her to come home so I could tell her how bad it was to forget to make sure that I got my catnip on time. Well Grandma finally got home, but she didn't come in to see me scowling. She went straight upstairs to Mommy's instead. I got Real Mad then. Then Grandma and Mommy both came down and they were both all upset. I wasn't gonna let that stop me from Scowling tho, no way. Then I found out.

Grandma was in a car accident tonight!!! :( :( :( Oh no! I forgot all bout bein Mad, I was so glad my Grandma wasn't hurt!!! She's ok, just was upset bout it. Oh my gosh. I'm so glad Grandma's ok. I felt so guilty for bein Real Mad when it wasn't Grandma's fault she was late. I was Real Nice to her cuz I was so glad she was ok. I didn't even beg for catnip. Thank You God for lookin after my Grandma!!!!!!!!!!

PS Mommy says I should let yall know that Grandma was real grateful that the person in the other car was ok too.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your gramma is okay, and the other person too. Mom enjoyed talking to your mom.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Wow, I'm REALLY gad your gramma is ok. Banging cars together is a scary thing. I've seen pictures of when the People rolled their truck over on a highway, and its amazing that People cat get through that!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I keeps tellin my purrsons them metal monsters are NO GOOD!! Glad efuryone is OK.....

9:54 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

We're glad that efurryone was ok. That's why we don't like the big metal monster at all.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sanjee: This is your Grandma. I was shaken up last night since I haven't had an accident in 40 years -- just broke that record. But was very glad only the cars were hurt a little -- and his ford more than my toyota. Yeah for Toyotas !!! But it didn't keep me from sleeping good -- and my insurance will take care of the damages. So don't worry a bit. I have 40 more years now to drive good I will be home all day Saturday and give you lots of attention Love you :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Beau - Thanks, me too! Mommy said she liked talkin to your mommy so much that she losted time and forgot she had to call that costumer. She laughed bout that.

Max - Thank you :) Rollin them over must be really really scary!

Patches - You're real right. Cept I'm not sure I'd want Mommy or Grandma to WALK me to the V-E-T. That would take about five million sleeps!

Meezers - Yeah, they're no fun. I guess they're handy tho. Hmms. Or paw-y.

Grandma!!! - Aw :) Yuo're nice to visit my blog! I'm real glad you're ok and I'm glad you're not worried!! I can't wait for Saturday if you're gonna be home all day. When is Saturday? How many sleeps is that?

12:52 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Oh my gosh, Sanjee! How very scary that must have been! I'm sure your grandma was happy to have you nearby. You probably shouldn't feel guilty because you just didn't know.

2:58 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Glad to hear your gramma is OK. That's why Mom never lets us out. She's always afraid something bad will happen to us.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

William - Thnaks. Grandma tolded me not to feel guilty, so I don't feel too guilty. She said same thing as you.

Crew - Yeah, that's why I don't go out. It's scary out there!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Oh my gosh! That is why I have never gotten my driver's license.

That and because an Empress should always have a chauffer...

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home