Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Pic and Stuff

I meowed to Mommy that I need more pics for my blog. She said she didn't have any new ones cept pics of her jewelry. I told her she needs to get the flashy thing and take pics of more fun stuff, but I don't think she listened. So anyways, since joolry is all we got pics of now, here's one of her new ones.
So there's a picture at least!

Our beans didn't have a great last few days. After Grandma got in that car accident thingy (but is ok!), the next day she got bit by a Stray Cat!!! And that's real bad cuz she was trying to give him food. Silly cat. She tried to find out if he belonged to somebody, but everybody said he was a stray. So her and Mom got real sad but they had to call the Biting-Stray-Cats Control people and get him tooked away to be watched for 10 days. I heard Grandma say that she really really hated to do that but she didn't wanna get rabies or have to get lotsa stabby shots just in case. Mommy's temporary tooth came out again. She's lergic to the glue so the teeth V-E-T had to not put much in. I wonder why beans get temporary teeth. Can't they just use their real teeth? Grandma told us that her car was totaled. I guess they added it up. And Mommy got real mad at a guy who was mean to her. So our poor beans been havin a hard time. I told them they should just nap more, cuz that'll fix bout anything. That or crunchies. (Or Stinky Goodness if you like that better.)

Us cats have been doin good cept for worryin about our beans. I got a new blanky that I gotta get Mommy to take a picture of. It's fuzzy and warm and I like sleeping on it. Boni got a new heated mat to sleep on sometime last week I think it was. I wasn't successful getting in the catnip drawer again, but it's fun tryin! It got cold outside again. I can tell cuz one of my pillows I like to sleep on is next to the wall on a box thingy and the wall started feelin cold at night again, so I have to sleep on the bed. Also Pepi and Gree are gettin to sleep on the sun porch so they don't get too chilly. Grandma says they don't know what to do bein so toasty when it's cold outside. Yeah sure. They nap! Grandma won't let me out to the sunroom with them (which is ok by me) but I can peek in and see that they're nappin on the table! Smart kitties. Get warm and nap. Very smart. Mini is still a moocher, but she likes to be a lap cat too. She rolls around on Mommy's or Grandma's lap so much that sometimes she rolls off. Not quite as smart.

Last night I was out prowlin round the house when Mini nearly startled the poop out of me. She sneaked up behind me and meowed. I bout jumped all the way to the ceiling! Course I hissed too cuz I was startled. Mommy heard me hissin and came and ran to see what was wrong. By then me and Mini were hissin at each other lots. So Mommy picked me up and tooked me back to my safe place (my room!) with my feliway. I got a claw stuck in Mommy's arm tho and me and her both howled. Yuk! I hate when my claws get stuck in things. Specially howling beans. I didn't mean to do it tho, so Mommy wasn't mad. She did bleed some tho, but she said that's good it's her body cleanin it out where my claw stuck. I didn't know that's what bleedin was. So blood is like that stuff they use to clean the bathroom. Weird.

8 Comments:

Blogger Boni said...

Mom's jewelry is fun to bat around too! (But don't tell her I said that.)

11:48 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

That's purrty but I likes pictures of purrty girls better...... :)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

You kids take good care of your beans. Sounds like they could use some nip or toys or something.

9:37 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

So many unfortunate happenings - a cat's work is never done.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Max said...

See, I keep sayin those outside cats are rude. This is further proof! I really hope it didn't have any cooties, because no one's Grandma should have to get stabbed by the people stabby guy because of some rude cat.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

that's a pretty piece of joolry. you should be wearin' somethin' just as pretty! can your Mom make somethin? sorry 'bout her tooth and then her arm. if it's not one thing, it's another.....

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to give them lots of snuggles and headbutts, and I'm glad EVERYONE now has a warm place. That jewelry looks kinda like the one your mom sent my mom!! Mom's real proud of it!

1:12 AM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

I'm tryin to take care of my beans. They sure make it hard tho. If they'd nap more and work less it'd be easier. I gotta meow to them about that!

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home