Sunday, March 05, 2006

Lektures

*sigh* Mommies like to give lektures. This time I got a lekture bout not bribin kitties. Mommy says that love ya pay for is never no good. She said that's like pawstitution or somefin and it's no good. She said that most anythin you get from bribin is never no good. Well dang. I guess I'll have to give back that toy I bribed from Mini. And I won't bother bribin nocat else. At least Mommy got so busy lekturin me bout bribin that she forgot to lekture me about exersizin. Maybe she'll forget that one for good. I prefer nappin.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naps are good. Bribing not good?

12:53 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

WHAT? No bribing? I'll just have to resort to trickery now.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Chatham said...

The only problem here that I see is that you got caught. You need to be more careful!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Well, people rules and kitty rules are two very different things......so it does no good to lechure. Tell her that!!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Beau - Mom says not. I'm kinda doubtful on this one tho.

SS&S - Ohhhh I'll keep trickery in mind then!

ChatCat - Good point. I'll be more careful now.

Patches - Is THAT what it is? I don't know if she'll believe me, but you're right, it don't do no good to lekture me.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home