Friday, March 17, 2006

Mommy's Not Sad Anymore

... now she's ANGRY. She said to me today, "What right does anyone have to tell the people who take care of Moses what to do?"

I agree with Mommy. It's sad Moses had to move to a barn. But just cuz I don't like somethin or it makes me sad don't mean I can tell other folks not to do it. It's sposed to be a free country! And it's not even like they killed Moses or put him somewhere he'd starve, so it's not like they were even evil or cruel to Moses. Just sad he had to go.

And Mommy said, "Since when do strangers have more right than the parents to decide what's the best for their own child? Don't parents have any rights any more?"

Go Mommy! I don't want nobody tellin my Mommy how she has to take care of me. Well, unless she was tryin to kill me maybe. My Mommy does her best, and I bet Moses people did too. I mean gee, they let him blog and everything. If they were mean, evil people I bet they wouldn't have let him blog!

I don't think we got no right to tell other people what to do when we're not even there to see what's happenin. Go on ahead and hate me if you want. I'm gonna stand by my Mommy. As Max would say, "Bite me." We believe in a free America where people don't get messed with for making their own choices.

2 Comments:

Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

we think this thing has gone a little too far, and i agree, it's not our business. i wish his people would have just done whatever they felt they needed to do and not gone public with it. i thought blogging was for fun?
Edselsmom

10:37 AM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Sanjee, I agree. It is sad that Moses had to go live somewhere else. But when you know the whole story, we can understand.

It helps if people have all of the information and not jump to conclusions. Which I think happened here. Mum said to lay low on this issue, it is not really our business.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home