Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pressies!

We got pressies from Beau today! I got a rattly mouse! I loves rattly mice lots and its all feathery and purrty. Thank you Beau! Mommy took pictures of me and Boni and Mini with our pressies but blogger's bein bad and won't let us upload them. Poo! Well, Boni and Mini will tell you bouts and show you their pressies when blogger's not bein bad.

Oh! I got my Secret Paws gift from Princess Mia too! Thank you!!! But I can't open it yet. *kitty scowl* Mommy says we have to wait til everybody gets their Secret Paw and Boni's hasn't come yet. It'll be fun when we can open them tho! I can't wait!

8 Comments:

Blogger PrincessMia said...

Oh I hope you like it! I had to wait to open mine too. We can't wait to see the pictures.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boni's should be arriving any day now....

1:14 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

oooh!!!! Boni you're secret paw's on it's way. Anonymous posting can be cool sometimes, all mysterious and stuff.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi pressies, I´m Luna I´m from to Spain my mom I was liviig in NC and was a virginia too a Kingdominiun you know! so cool! =^^=

4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi sanjee !! sorry meows! ^^

4:34 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

You have to WAIT? How unfair ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked them.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hi Sanjee
I added you to my blog links. I have had Boni on my links for ages but my mum forgot to put you on. Done now!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home