Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Purresent

You 'member my brother Pepi who lives outside (mostly)? Well he brought Mommy a Easter purresent! I saw him through the window! Mommy hadta go to Easter dinner at Great-Grandad's and when she came back, Pepi came up to her carrying a gift! It was a real live dead birdie!!! He'd caught it himself! And he brought it to Mommy. :) But when Mommy went to get the birdie purrsent out of Pepi's mouth, it flew away! It wasn't really a real live dead birdie. It was still all alive! Mommy laughed and thanked Pepi anyways. Pepi didn't look too happy his purrsent flew away, but he liked the scritches behind the ears when Mommy thanked him. Mommy said later she wished she had the flashy box then. Pepi's a good hunter!

9 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Wow! What a cool story!! Momma tolded me about a doggie that used to live here when she was little. Her name was Ginger and she played with a parakeet named Misty all the time. One day, Grammie walked into the bedroom and saw Gingie had a funny look on her face like she got caught doin' somethin' bad... When Grammie sawed her paws together, she said, "What do you have there Gingie?" And like the gentle doggie she was, she opened her paws and out stepped Misty! She didn't try to eat him, she was playin' hide and seek I think.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Awesome...it's good she appreciates his effort and how fresh his almost-kill was. Now that's love...

11:44 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Ohhh it flew away. I bet Pepi wanted to jump up and catch it again. ~Merlin

1:35 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Catch and release! I bet that birdie was thankful, too!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

i did that once! i brought a live bird in the house for my Mom, but i couldn't find her so i let it go. she found it in the bathroom and started callin' me Bird Boy of Berkley!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Thoughtful Pepi!

11:15 PM  
Blogger =^..^= said...

Hi Sanjee, I've tagged you for a game of our favourite cat bloggin words.

~Bombay

9:10 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

WOW! I nefur catched a bird. I'm too afraid to go out an Mom would make me where a leash. Bonnie catches moths all summer when they come inside.
Mom loves your door mat!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Timmy - Gingie was a way cool doggie sounds like :)

Max - Mommy's good at preciatin. :)

Merlin - Yep he sure did wanna jump and catch it again but he was busy gettin scritches.

William - I bet the birdie was! I wouldn't wanna be a Pepi snack either!

Edsel - Bird Boy of Berkeley hehehe!

SS&S - Yeah, he's a nice brother.

Victor - Me neither! Mommy said to thank your Mommy. :)

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home