Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Finally! Secret Paws!

The bat-trees got fixed and the flashy thing finally worked! Yay!!! And lookie, Princess Mia is my Secret Paw and lookie what she sented me!

There it is!

Smells delightful! What is it???


Wow! It's a Tuxie toy!!! and TWO count 'em TWO mousies!


Ohhhhhhhh they're NIP toys! They smell sooooooo good!
And a nice note from Mia! (Mom read that to me please, I'm having
too much fun with this nice NIP!


Thank you Princess Mia!!! You're a GREAT Secret Paw!

8 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

You gotsed good toys Sanjee! If you don't like those nip toys......you DO still have my address, right????

7:18 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Aww, thanks, Sanjee. I'm glad you liked your toys. It's always fun to be a Secret Paw!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Ooh, you got lots of toys, Sanjee! Hope you enjoy them.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

You look like you are realllllyy enjoying your toys. Looks like so much fun.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Lucky Duck! You gotted pretty Princess Mia for your Secret Paw. Those are great looking toys.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

APRIL 15 Is my Purrday Party!! welcome too! I will be one!! =^^=

6:15 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

too cute ~Poi Mom Jane

7:48 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Oreooooooooooooooo - You're such a niphead! hehehe

Mia - You can be my secret paw any time! Maybe you're real good at it cuz you have fun doin it!

Fat Eric - I enjoyed them lots! I won't let Mini play with them at all and Mommy says that's ok cuz they're MY Secret Paw goodies!

Beau Beau and Angie - It's lotsa fun cuz Mia's a great Secret Paw!

SS&S - Yes, I got real way lucky!

Luna - Thanks for the invitashun! I dunno if I can come but I'll ask Mommy.

Poi Mom - Aw, thanks :)

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home