Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Stripped Throat

I dunno how Mommy did it, she stripped her throat. At least, that's what the bean V-E-T told her today. So now we gotta sit on her and purr more to make her better. And Grandma keeps tellin Mommy that she's gotta rest lot and drink lotsa water and take her pills. Mommy should just act like a cat, then. Well, cept for the pills part. Pills are no fun. I'm glad *I* don't have to pry Mommy's mouth open and stick pills down her. Let Grandma do it. Or Boni. Or Mini. Or anybody but me. I'm not even gonna try. Nope. No way.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

That doesn't sound like much fun. Maybe you need to give your mommy a love nip on the throat. I do that to my sisters and they never get sick.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hope your mum feels better soon. Purrs from me.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Carolina Cats said...

Miss Sanjee, owr mom is allways taking pills and trying to show us it's not so bad. Yeah sure, I bet her pills don't taste horrible. But give her a little treet after, maybee some ice creem and she won't fuss abowt them too much.

Buddy

8:31 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Will she really let you sit on her froat?

10:20 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

Oh no! Too many sick beans....your Mom will be in our purrayers!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

William - Glad you're back! I'll try nipping her throat. That's lots better than trying to stuff pills down her.

Fat Eric - Thanks lots. I'll give her your purrs.

Buddy - I bet she'd like ice creem. I'll have to see bout that!

Scooby, Shaggy and Scout - Not for long. hehehe

Oreo - Thanks lots. The purrayers must be workin cuz she feels some better today. She said she broke her fever. That don't sound too good to me, but she's happy bout it.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mommy had this too. It's very painful she said. Yet says melted soft icecream sooths the pain.She took the pills too. They made her alittle loopy and very tired.I'm sending Huggs and Purrs to you and your mommy :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home