Sunday, June 04, 2006

Carryin the Torch!



Me and Boni are furry excited to be offishul Cat Olympics Torch Relay kitties! Mommy was concerned bout us, specially me cuz I haven't been outside since I got dopted. So Pepe and Gree are coming along with us to help us out and keep watch crossin streets n stuff. Me and Boni are gonna take turns carryin the torch. I'm first tho! See in the pikture Mommy taked? I am so excited my tail is stickin up straight! We'll let ya know about the trip when we stop somewhere there's a puter. Finny and Buddy, we're on the way!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Go Boni and Sanjee! YAY!!!!!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Straight tails are a furry good sign.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

This is all so much fun! Hope you have a great trip and give our love to Finny and Buddy.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Woohoo! Go Boni and Sanjee! Be safe along the route, and make sure to look both ways when crossing the street!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home