Thursday, June 08, 2006

Home Again Home Again Jiggetyjog

That's what Mommy says when she comes home. I dunno what a jiggetyjog is, but it sounds happy cuz it's a home thing! I'm glad I'm back home. The world is furry big and kinda skeery. But it was fun carryin the torch. I'm glad Boni and Pepi and Gree were with me tho. I'da been lots skeered without them. It was lotsa fun to meet Finnegan and Buddy tho! They are furry nice southern gentlecats! (And they're handsome too!) We talked bout all kinds of stuff like our favorite kindsa crunchies and treatsies and what the best mousie toys are. It was fun. But it's still good to be home with Mommy and Grandma. Too bad Mini didn't move next door while we were gone tho. I caught her sitting on MY pillow when I got home. I hissed at her and made her get off it cuz it's MINE. So now I got my pillow back and Mommy and Grandma petted me and Boni lots and told us how brave we are. My paws ached tho, so I'm glad I can teleport to the lympics.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

You did such a good job Sanjee (and Boni too). Rest up your feeties acause the 'lympics are right around the corner!

9:45 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Yes, you should have YOUR pillow to rest after such an important trip.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Have a good rest before the Catolympics!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Tell your momma to put Vaselines on your pawsies. See you at the lympics!!

Patches Lady

12:41 AM  
Blogger Spock said...

Fanks so much for coming to mine party! I had such a good time!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Chatham said...

Hide your pillow the next time you go!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Good job. All the torch bearers are having such adventures and getting to meet alla ofur kitties. Rest up and see ya soon at the 'lympics.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Thanks efurrycat! I rested my pawsies and made Mommy put vaserline on them and they're all better now. Boni's too! And we had lotsa fun at Oreo's party. I think I'll take Chatham's advice and hide my pillow next time I gots to go somewheres.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home